Key Advantages Provided By Brainiac
- Omar Akhil, the founder of Brainiac, LLC, feels it his personal responsibility for each student to show significant improvement when using Brainiac Mentoring.
- Brainiac has a team of specially selected, high-academic achieving Mentors covering the entire span of subject offerings in each school district.
- Brainiac teaches learning rather than memorization which will benefit the student throughout their academic years.
- Brainiac continuously tracks student performance to allow improvement and customization of Mentoring activities and to address any issues that might otherwise go undetected.
- Brainiac recognizes the importance of working along side teachers in order to create a cohesive study plan for students. Thus, Mentors will work as closely as possible with teachers and parents to ensure all are aligned in the actions needed for success.
- For maximum parent and student convenience, all tutoring is completed in the student’s home allowing full concentration in the most familiar environment possible.
- Brainiac provides a “Free Initial Assessment” to allow the best matching of student needs with the most appropriate Mentor on our staff.
- Brainiac provides many intangibles such as organizational suggestions and time management skills that are not typically provided or considered in most tutoring arrangements.
- Brainiac has experience and knowledge of the local curriculum allowing better focus and concentration on topics of potential importance to the teacher and district.
- Brainiac partners with specialists to provide specific help with testing anxiety, learning disabilities, and ADD/ADHD.
- The use of Brainiac Mentoring will significantly improve student confidence when being tested.
“Brainiacs does an amazing job giving kids that extra help they sometimes need. My kids enjoy the small group sessions and have seen improved test results. Most importantly, I’ve seen their confidence grow as they feel more prepared to perform both in the classroom and on exams. The tutors are courteous, prompt and reliable and often communicate about scheduling via text directly with their students. This is particularly helpful to busy moms. Our family has had a very positive experience with Brainiac.”
“We have two teenage boys, both very smart, but each has distinct educational needs. One lacks motivation when it comes to studying. Brainiac has done a great job of identifying the right tutors and the right methods to work with him in a way that delivers results – and he actually looks forward to the tutoring! Our other son, who already achieves high grades, uses the Brainiac resources to maximize his potential and prepare him for admittance and scholarship opportunities at Ivy League schools. Both are great kids but with distinct needs. Brainiac has been great at covering both!”
“Brainiac in 1 word: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
What does Brainiac do for my child? Inspires. Empowers. Cares.
Brainiac cuts to the chase, uncovers the missing link, and teaches the material.
Brainiac is customized for my child, when and where she needs it.
Child focused. Results driven.”
“Brainiacs has been a Godsend for my daughter this exam season. All of the tutors she has worked with, especially her Chemistry tutor, have made such a huge difference in both her knowledge and her confidence.”